❤️💚🖤WHAT THE COLORS REPRESENT 🖤💚❤️
Even though Juneteenth is over, these colors still have a significant meaning for us so I will be making the jewelry originally made for Juneteenth, as a staple option for purchase —————————————————
The main theme of these bracelets are protection, wealth, prosperity, groundedness, abundance, and good health
All very important attributes our community needs to align with ❤️💚🖤 —————————————————
Red Tigers Eye
Gold Tigers Eye
This wrist measurements for the bracelet pictured is 7.5 inches. Please provide your wrist measurements in the text box.
The price varies based on your measurements due to the amount of materials used.
Measuring Your Wrist:
1. Use a tape measure or string and wrap it around your wrist
2. If using a string, after wrapping it around your wrist, mark where the string meets itself on your wrist, then stretch out the string.
3. Measure the length of the string with a ruler/ruler app.
4. Once measured add on 1/2-1 inch to that number for a comfortable fit
5. If you need another size that is not offered, you have TWO OPTIONS:
A.) You can submit a custom order request. Use the name of bracelet to reference the desired design
B.) Provide in text box, and either a PayPal invoice will be sent to cover any additional costs if you require more than 9 inches OR a discount will be given to reduce price if you require less than 5.5 inches.
Juneteenth/African Bracelet Options